Tips for Healthy use of the Sauna
- We recommend that you use the sauna programmes according to the
recommendations of our bath therapists and that you follow our instructions regarding
the cycles of sauna treatment
- Upon arrival you will receive all
- Before taking a sauna, avoid
alcohol and do not take a sauna either when hungry or with a full stomach.
- Before using the sauna, remove
all jewelry, remove makeup and take a shower.
- We recommend that you enter the
dry sauna naked, draped in a towel on which you will lie / sit.
- We recommend that you enter the steam cabins naked. On entering the
cabin, hose down the place where you will sit and do the same before you leave.
- After using the sauna, under no circumstances should you miss the
cooling down process and we recommend that the cooling process last as long as
your stay in the sauna.
- After completing the sauna procedure,
the recommended relaxation period should last for as long as your stay in the
- After using the sauna,avoid any
kind of sports and recreational activities.
- Between periods in the saunas, it
is recommended that you drink plenty of fluids and that you satisfy possible
hunger pands with fruit or light salads.
- Do not take valuables into the sauna. Mobile phones should be left in
- The Wellness Centre is no smokingzone so please refrain from smoking
during your stay.
- If you have health problems, we
recommend that you consult your doctor about any possible consequences of using
- Use of the sauna is at your own
- The services on offer in our sauna oasis are not recommended for
children under 16 years.
- The World of Saunas is used as a nudist zone and the use of bathing suits is not allowed in these areas.