- Enter the premises if under influences of alcohol or drugs
- Smoking in enclosed places, including washrooms, outdoor thermal pools and showers
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by competent swimmers
- Carrying any fragile objects
- Bring and eat your own food and beverage
- Running around the wellness and pool area
- Jumping in the water and ball playing
- Bring any equipment
- Enter the pool with open or infected wounds or having a contagious disease
- Bring pets to the pool area
- Take pictures of other swimmers, unless permitted before hand
Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and swimming pools.
We recommend you leave your valuables in your locker or your room. We will not be held responsible for any loss, theft and damage of your possessions.
During the general cleaning of the pool we reserve the right to close one pool.
Anyone not obeying the house rules and above rules will be asked to leave the Wellness and pool area.
Eco-friendly tips: respecting your environment is a part of every Wellness experience. Don’t waste water, paper or towels. If you enjoy being outdoors, don’t litter.
We wish you a pleasant stay!